Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday 9-19

I am pleased with the bread that I bought.  I love Italian Bread, but it is white bread and I am trying to not eat white bread.  Well, the brand I love makes WHEAT Italian Bread!  Is that awesome?  I certainly think so.  So far I have been to a bit better with food but not with exercise.  With the little machine downstairs, I have had a bit of trouble getting up and down to go to the machine.  I think that has passed that now.  I think it was the cold that I have that was making it harder to go up and down.  I had to get some music yesterday and the day before so that is when I had a bit of a problem.

My goal is to eat more at home this fall so that I can put more money on the property taxes and also I eat much more healthy when I eat at home.  I have some wonderful spaghetti and sauce that I am going to make tomorrow.  I finally have another pasta pot!  I just have to open it and wash it so I can use it.  I am excited about it.  I love Italian food so much.  Of course, I also like Mexican, Chinese, American, Greek, and well, I like a lot of different types of food.  I also will cook the corned beef brisket that I have in the crock pot this week.

I hope you have a healthy food week too!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment