Saturday, October 8, 2011

Something new

I am trying something new.  I am going to try to eat more protein in the earlier part of the day so that I will have more energy throughout the day.  We shall see if this works.  I have bought some eggs today when I went and picked up a few things.  i didn't really need to do a big shopping as I have much of what I need.  I do need to pick up some fruit.  I didn't like the looks of some of the fruit that was left so I will try the market tomorrow to see if there is something fresher.  The bananas looked good but I am so sick of bananas.  I really am.

I am working on eating at home more often.  I find myself going out to eat wayyyyyy too much.  This affects both my bill money and my weight.  I was weighed on Thursday last week.  I lost 1 pound since June.  Not very good.  I think I would have done better if I eat more at home.  My friend, Karen has sent me a couple recipes and they are very good.  I will be digging out my healthy eating cook book this weekend and looking for recipes in there too.

I am doing better with drinking more milk.  I now don't throw out as much milk as I used to.  I try to drink 1 glass a day.  I am working on the water issue.  It is coming along too.  I haven't found a nice water bottle that I like yet.  I am on the lookout!

I hope you are having a great day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment