Saturday, November 12, 2011

Menus for the week

That is my goal today, to plan my menus.  Sometimes I stick to them, other times I don't.  Today I planned on Chiptole for lunch but they were so busy when I went that I came back home and made something else instead.  I have never seen them that busy at that time of day.  It was about 2:30 and the line was practically outside the door.  Wow, that is just insane.  I will not plan on that restaurant on a weekend again.  From now on, that will be a weekday meal.  I have to pull a Cornish hen out of the freezer for sometime this week as that will be one of the dinners when it is thawed.  For some reason, when I put them in my fridge (roasts too) to thaw it takes almost a week instead of a couple of days.  I don't understand why.  It is just rather insane how that works.  It took 3 days for the little chicken drum sticks to though the other week too.  It really shouldn't take that long.

Anyways, off to plan some meals!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment