Friday, November 4, 2011

the beginning of November

I didn't plan on buying any groceries when I went to Walmart tonight outside of bread and milk.  I have been going through about 1/2 gallon of milk a week.  I am doing much better making sure I get enough calcium.  I also am working on eating wheat bread instead of white.  I was really glad that they had the wheat Italian bread.  I love Italian bread and to find it in wheat is definitely a wonderful thing.  They had a sale on soups so I picked up 6 cans.  This will last a bit for me as I do have soup already but hey, soup has a long expiration date so it is all good.  I also picked up the new Pirate movie and the new Winnie the Pooh movie.  I haven't seen either one of them yet so I am excited to see them.  I don't have my menus made for the month yet.  I will do it this weekend so when I go shopping in a week or two, I will know exactly what I need.

I hope you are having a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment