Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It is Hot Outside!

It is very hot outside today.  I had to go out briefly to go to the bank and to get my hair washed.  It was just so hot.

Anyways, Kathy will now be able to post now that I finally got her the proper link so she can sign in and write a post.  I am excited about that.

Kathy and I have been friends since we were 3 years old.  We went to the same church, same elementary, junior high, and high school.  We were in band and choir together most of the time.  In elementary school we were often in the same class, which was pretty cool.  I was lucky enough to be one of the maids of honor at her wedding.  It was so awesome.  I get to see her about once every month or so, sometimes once every two months as she lives 2 1/2 hours away from me.  I spend a lot of the holidays with her now that I am on my own.  Both of my brothers live far away from me so I don't see them much besides, one is really mad at me right now.  I was told not to even contact him, so I am not.  The other brother doesn't hold holidays at his house.  I enjoy going to Kathy's parent's for the holidays as Kathy and her family are there.  We have so much fun together.  Christmas was a blast with watching the kids open presents.  It was so fun because they had such a good time opening their presents and then playing with them.

Kathy and I have decided that we both need to make a change in our lifestyles so that is the purpose of our blog.

I do hope you are having a good day!  Stay cool and out of the sun.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment