Friday, July 8, 2011

oops, not a good food day

I went to Walmart this afternoon to pick up my coumadin medicine and bought a few other things.  I bought a package of new Oreo cookies, the new type.  I had planned on eating a couple and then giving the rest to my students.  Well, they are gone.  I ate them all.  Not good I know.  I shouldn't have bought them.  They weren't that good either.  I ate them because they were there not because I liked them because really, I didn't.  They didn't taste that good.  I think next time I get an urge for cookies I will pull out fruit because really, grapes would have tasted much better than these ones.  I have had a rough week and this makes me feel even worse.  I will do better tomorrow than I did today.  I haven't much to eat but I am not hungry because of all the crap I ate this afternoon.  I won't repeat this that is for sure.  I just won't.  My tummy isn't feeling very well either because of the crap.  I plan to go to bed early because I just don't feel good both physically and mentally.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment