Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

I have done pretty well with food this week.  I have eaten dinner at home several days.  Today, I had Chipotle for lunch and then I had eggs for dinner.  Tomorrow I will have spaghetti.  I FINALLY have another pasta pot.  I ordered it last week and it came in yesterday.  I have turkey sausage, mushrooms, and Florintine Spaghetti Sauce.  I like the Classico brand.  It is usually pretty yummy.  I plan to make extra so that I can put some in a container and freeze it for another day.  I love spaghetti.  I love pasta but i am careful of how much I eat of it.

I haven't done much with the exercise this week.  I am disappointed in myself for that but I will try again tomorrow.  I can't do very much on the Elliptical machine, but I do my best.  Since I can't stand for a very long time or walk very well, I can only do a few minutes on the machine.  I figure that at least I am doing a bit when I can.  I need to step it up though.  Well, tomorrow is a new day.

It has been a good day for me.  I saw several people that I haven't seen in a very long time.  I hope your day is good too.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment