Wednesday, August 17, 2011

this week

This week sucks in the eating healthy department.  I don't remember what I ate on Sunday or Monday.  I know I had Chipotle on Tuesday.  I can't remember what I had today except at the movies I had a Cinnamon pretzel with my drink.  It was a great movie!  I love that movie so much.  I can't wait until it comes out on DVD.  I will definitely be getting it to add to my Harry Potter collection.  Donna enjoyed the movie too but she doesn't have all the movies.  She usually borrows movies from someone and then copies them.  Right now I can't be away from my movies as I have been watching them a lot, so she will have to wait for them.

I hope the rest of the week is better for eating healthy.  I am running out of fruit too.  I will have to pick some up tomorrow after the new lesson.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it get you down. Everyone has days like this. Pick yourself, dust yourself up and start again.
    More veggies! start eating them raw and more often. When you are hungry - find yourself looking for carrots and jicama. Or celery with some peanut butter - just a little. or even an apple with a little peanut butter. The protein will help. Also - have you tried Egg Beaters? Make an omelette, and add all the veggies!
    Instead of going to Chipotle so often, how about trying to cook it yourself? That way you can really experiment with new veggies. Throw some Leeks in. I've even cut sliced up sweet potatoes into thin slivers. It added a different taste - sweet. Even Mark liked it!
    Don't get it a rut by eating the same thing over and over. And there is nothing wrong with a weight watchers or lean cuisine every once in a while. Change it up! Experiment. 6 small meals a day - and sit down at a table and EAT. Don't stand in the kitchen - or eat in the car - or eat in bed. Enjoy your food! make it special.
    You are doing great. Don't get discouraged! You can do this!!!
    I am so proud of you!
    Hugs! Karen

    ReplyDelete