Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday

I went to my brother's graduation yesterday.  I did pretty well for the dinner we went to after.  I cut my steak in half and brought half home for tonight.  I was so full that I barely ate the baked potato though.  I did eat all the asparagus last night, all 2 pieces.  Yes, there were 2 pieces of asparagus and 2 pieces of red pepper and that was eat for the vegetables.  A little on the lean side I thought.  Wow.  I love asparagus.  I am going to try to get some when I go shopping next month for groceries.  Fresh asparagus is so wonderful.

I finished the steak and the potato for dinner tonight.  I was so full that I didn't have room for anything else.  I found my food mover from Richard Simmons program.  I am hopefully going to be remember to using it everyday all day to help me eat properly.  I found it this morning as I was putting a book on the book pile.  I thought that was about where it was, but I wasn't sure.

I am doing better eating more fruit too.  I love fruit, I just don't always make good choices when I want something sweet, but since I don't have any cookies in the house, fruit is my first choice.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment