Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday

I have done pretty okay with food these last few days.  I am eating more fruit during the day, trying not to eat it close to bedtime.  I have had Chipotle a lot in the last few weeks.  I usually get a Burrito Bowl with lots of rice, onions and peppers, carnitas, tomato salsa, and a bit of cheese.  I also usually buy some chips too for the next few days.  I had Chipotle Burrito Bowl tonight too.  I really like Mexican food.  I don't go to Taco Bell very often because I have been going to Chipotle.  I don't go to Tim Horton's much anymore either as I am trying to eat more at home as I eat healthier at home than when I am out.  I have breakfast and lunch food at the house now.  This weekend will be the big monthly grocery shopping.  I don't know what all I will need as I have a lot of food in the house, but I will go through the freezer and cupboards and make my decisions.  I do need milk though.  I am almost out of it.  I am trying to drink a glass of milk a day since it is very healthy for me.  So far, I am not doing as well with the exercise aspect of my new lifestyle.  I am working on improving on that part of my life.  I do like the Elliptical Machine a lot.  I don't feel like I am wobbily on it at all.  I also like my Richard Simmons Workout DVD.  I just need to remember to do this better before I go to bed as for me, that is the best time to exercise.  If I exercise too early in the day, I am even more exhausted than I usually am.  With this new exhaustion, I have to be very careful of when I exercise.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment