Thursday, June 16, 2011

thursday

I had a quiet day today.  Not too much going on.  I talked to Kathy briefly, she is super busy right now.  I also talked to Georgette and Donna.  So, I suppose, I had a talkative afternoon but now it is quiet.  I don't mind.  I finished up the Anne of Windy Poplars (again!) and started Anne's House of Dreams.  I love these books.  They are so good.

For brunch I had a special K bar, I didn't feel like having cereal and don't have the money to go to anywhere else plus I am trying to eat at home more than I do.  For dinner I had a bit of roast beef and corn with a glass of milk.  I am tired now.  I had an okay sleep last night, which was nice but now I am a bit tired.  Since I am getting up earlier than usual tomorrow, I am going to go to bed a bit early tonight.  I am not feeling too well tonight for some reason.  I hope I am not coming done with a cold.  I just don't want or need one.  I hope am wrong and that it is just a passing thing.

Tomorrow will be a fun day.  I will be going out with my friend, Donna for a few hours in the afternoon.  I am looking forward to it.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment