Sunday, June 19, 2011

I oopsed yesterday

I wrote a post and posted it on the wrong blog.  It went on my Life and Fibromyalgia blog.  Whoops!  Oh Well, what can I say?  Everyone makes mistakes.

I have been so exhausted today that I haven't made the menu for the week.  I went and did my few errands.  I needed some Tylenol PM and music for the new student.  Then I came home, ate lunch, and got on the computer.  Then I took a nap.  I am still a bit tired so I am hoping for a better night sleep.

It will be a nice and busy week for a change.  I have 3 new students this week and my brother's graduation.    I am happy about that.  I now will have 13 regular weekly students.  That is a nice change!  I will work a bit on the menu tonight and finish it up tomorrow.

I hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment